Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Mile Stones

Monday Milestones


Join Kim (A Peach In Stitches) with her weekly goals. She has a a Mr. Linky on her blog if you wish to share your goals and work through them weekly.  I borrowed her beautiful graphics as well, thanks Kim!

Last Week's Goals
Well, I don't have any from last week - that was easy :)

This Week's Goals
1. Goose Tracks, 2 months worth (meaning about 8 blocks, each takes about an hour to make).
2. BOMs - 12 Days of Christmas, Tonga Batik
3. Mystery Quilt for MAQ.
4. Embroidered T-shirts.
5. Future Class Planning.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the graphics for this. I wish you luck with your goals. Weekly doesn't work for me as I am a mood sewer - monthly lists are better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list for this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete