I've decided to post these later in the afternoon as I evaluate my weekly goals and accomplishments. If you wish to do your own Monday Milestones, be sure to visit Kim (A Peach In Stitches) and put your link on her post!
1. Get at least 3 months worth of Goose Tracks complete for "Meet The Teacher's Day" on Saturday. - Well, I have 2 months done, so I consider this goal a success. I have to keep plugging away at this sample, the class starts late February and I really want the sample to be done the week before - but it is very time consuming!
2. Finish Quilting Basics 102 sample done by Saturday. -WOOHOO done...decided not to quilt it at this time, being it's a sample for a class I'm doing and they won't finish it in class.
3. Finish up Pay it Forward projects - hoping to stock pile a few of these to offer a PIF post every month. WOOHOO another done. They are packaged and going into the mailboxes tomorrow!
4. Make my new apron for work. -- nope, working on that today and another one for guild tomorrow night.
5. Cut out Love Bug quilts. - mmm, nope didn't even look at these.
1. Aprons - need 2 made, one for work and one for guild meeting.
2. Goose Tracks - months 3 - 5.
3. Embroider towels for swap.
4. BOMs - 12 Days of Christmas and Tonga Back to Nature blocks