Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Monday Morning!

Without further delay, the lucky winner of Friday's Charms is (according to Random.org) is sweet 16, who is Robin!  I'll email you shortly to get your mailing info.  Thanks to everyone who commented--looks like you all were busy this weekend!

I did get a bit of sewing in, time with family, football games (ugh...still not happy with the Ravens), Chinese food, Big Ed's pizza, and lots of hubby loving ....it was a very good weekend indeed!!

I do have some pictures to share.....I received my second towel from Cindy in our Towel Swap II, isn't he adorable:

I got my towels for Februarys's swap.  They will be different, but I'm excited with what I have planned for the towels - that is one of my milestone goals for this week (will post those later in the day):
Then, because of the "Meet The Teachers" Event at the shop, I had to finish up another sample.  I finished making a sample for my Quilting Basics 102 class:

Also, was able to squeeze in one more block for the Goose Tracks:

I think both classes are filling up!  My Pizza Party class is also filling up...the event was a huge success and I got to meet a lot of "regular" customers.  I normally work in the back so I don't get too see alot of faces, that is why I'm so excited to be teaching again!

I also got my BOM from the 12 Days of Christmas this weekend and my Tonga BOM....so I'll have BOMs to work on this week!  Also a lot of work on the computer and more sewing for work.  Glad to be at home today, going to be busy today!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the towels, where did you find them? I'm really loving the goose tracks. What a happy sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your towel from Cindy is adorable!! Love the sampler you created!! Congrats to Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!! Thank you so much!

    Sounds like you have a very busy but fun week ahead of you.

    Your new penguin buddy is adorable. Your Basic sampler is very pretty. It will show your students that a simple design can be stunning with the right fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Fun Flowers runner! So cute. Love the towels!

    ReplyDelete