I have a lot of quilty excitement happening over the next few months...let's see.....
- April 4th (tomorrow) going with the 6 Pack +1 (we are going to intitate Michelle into the group) on a road trip to Lancaster's Quilter's Heritage Show
- April 9th - 14th visiting Anjea in Austin, Texas -- hitting lots of quilt stores, a ren faire and hopefully a movie night with her friends.
- May 13th - 17th going to Quilt Market in Pittsburgh---you have NO IDEA how excited I am for this. Normally I'm left behind to run the shop, but because Pittsburgh is only 4 hours away, my boss is taking me along---WOOOO...can you say Mark Lipinski? :)
- May 29th - June 1st The Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilters (aka the 6 Pack + 1) will be hosting another retreat at the Pieceful Cottage. (we have available space if anyone else wants to join us)
- June 2nd - June 7th Husqvarna Viking Convention in Dallas, Texas.
I love to travel, but hate being away from my hubby and my sewing machine :( I'll be ready for my beach trip with the family for the 4th of July that is for sure---of course at the end of July there is more quilt shows to play road trips for.
Can't wait to see what I come home with tomorrow.....