Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guild Night...

last night!  I wish I took some pictures...Eva won 2nd prize in the Challenge---Eva has only been quilting since January!!  She was glowing!!

I came home with 4 new things to hang on my tree - we did an ornament swap, then one of the members made lace ornaments for everyone and Amanda gave me a cute elephant from Thailand with a quilt block design on it's back and everyone loves a reindeer candy cane:

dsc070841dsc07083dsc07082dsc07085

I should take a picture of my tree now :)

I also recieved another holiday postcard in the mail yesterday:

dsc07086

I didn't sleep too well last night - serious back spasms - but I hope they calm down shortly, I'm exhausted and I need a nap because I have tons of things to do on my day off!!

3 comments:

  1. quiltingcindy12/10/2008 3:09 AM

    The ornaments are so cute! I'm seeing a lot of the quilted post cards, I need to do some research and learn how to do those. Hope the spasms go away real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ornaments. I hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back spasms??? Sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete