Thursday, February 21, 2008

Someone tagged me….

So, I'll play along....the lovely Welsh Quilter tagged me...

Here is the rules of this tag----
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here's the random and weird facts about me....

  1. I'm wrong handed (aka left handed)

  2. if my toes are cold/freezing, I'm freezing all over

  3. I have had the lower third of my hair (off my neck) bleached blonde. My logic was I'll never do blonde and it was the closest I would come. I like it as a summer look and will most likely do it again when I get my hair done next week. That section has also been purple, last winter--for a winter look. The rest is done in a close auburn to my natural color, minus all the grays.

  4. I use to chase the Backstreet Boys - I blame mid-life crisis. I got to meet several of them and saw over 8 concerts in 2 years. Still enjoy the music, but discovered chasing boy bands around takes too much time/money from my true love of quilting.

  5. I finally have a passport again (been over 10 years since last one) and itching to travel to Europe. Problem is I don't have anyone to travel with.

  6. I hate clutter and disorganization - but can't seem to stop accumulating stuff though.

  7. I truly love my job. I pet fabric all day, help others design quilts, teach what I love to do and work with the best people in the world. What more could you ask for?


I don't like to tag folks, but please feel free to do this in your blog and comment in mine so I can see your answers :D

2 comments:

  1. I finally have a passport again (been over 10 years since last one) and itching to travel to Europe. Problem is I don’t have anyone to travel with.

    Ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you find someone to travel with you better be making a trip to the Yorkshire Dales in England!!! Hopefully my DH will be finished bashing our house to bits and we can offer you a stopover (that's only if you like kids and sheep!)

    ReplyDelete