Here is the rules of this tag----
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here's the random and weird facts about me....
- I'm wrong handed (aka left handed)
- if my toes are cold/freezing, I'm freezing all over
- I have had the lower third of my hair (off my neck) bleached blonde. My logic was I'll never do blonde and it was the closest I would come. I like it as a summer look and will most likely do it again when I get my hair done next week. That section has also been purple, last winter--for a winter look. The rest is done in a close auburn to my natural color, minus all the grays.
- I use to chase the Backstreet Boys - I blame mid-life crisis. I got to meet several of them and saw over 8 concerts in 2 years. Still enjoy the music, but discovered chasing boy bands around takes too much time/money from my true love of quilting.
- I finally have a passport again (been over 10 years since last one) and itching to travel to Europe. Problem is I don't have anyone to travel with.
- I hate clutter and disorganization - but can't seem to stop accumulating stuff though.
- I truly love my job. I pet fabric all day, help others design quilts, teach what I love to do and work with the best people in the world. What more could you ask for?
I don't like to tag folks, but please feel free to do this in your blog and comment in mine so I can see your answers :D