Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Do you sometimes….

feel "anti-internet"? I mean, I've not made the effort to post my Manic Monday Offering, and not like I don't have one, just blah to get it done. I'm working on a BOM for Calico Cats community and haven't posted it yet, again just blah to do it.

So, I'm posting this "warning" post to let ya'l know, I'm ok just kinda "anti-internet"....looking at my Google Reader and feeling overwhelm as well for not keeping up with my favorite blogs.

Ooh, and I'm going to meet Bonnie from Quiltville in April, our guild is hosting her at my shop - already told the boss, I'm not working I'm participating in the class :D

I do have pictures and other things to share, again once my "funk" passing I'll post more....maybe if I complete something that might help. Obviously we are skipping Manic Monday Offering this week....I'll announce the winner of the batiks next week.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Toni - as someone who just took a few months off from blogging, I definitely understand. I did miss it, but when it becomes a lot to do instead of just fun, sometimes you need a break. Don't feel bad about it!
    Lucky you to have Bonnie come to your guild! Enjoy!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Toni - seems like I couldn't have picked a worse time to tag you for the weird/random thing. Please feel free to ignore it. I LOVE my laundry wall-hanging kit that arrived safely. Thankyou SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do........and if that means not blogging, go for it. No child will go hungry and the world as we know it will still be here. Have a big piece of chocolate cake or something and call us in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long winter. I bet many are feeling pretty blah right now, except those down south where the daffodils are blooming. Hope you get some work done during your break. That always refreshes my soul. Take care, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel, sometimes I blog more than others. It's okay!!! Can't wait to see what you have been up too, but just when you feel like posting. So cool that you get to meet Bonnie, I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to work that day either!!!
    kristie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blog when I feel like it or have something exvciting to share. And if I don't keep up, I'm sure no one would be upset...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty J in OKC2/14/2008 12:42 PM

    That's OK to feel "anti-internet" sometimes. There's been times when I've purposely left the 'puter off for a whole 24-48 hrs! We're here when you're ready to type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're entitled to a break if you feel like it. I don't know how you keep up with it all in the first place. I'll take one day off and suddenly it's become two weeks, then a month...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni!!! I can view your site!!! Love your wall paper. Hope you get un-funked soon.
    ps As you know I am a keen home -shopper. Will check out your shop!
    All the best xka

    ReplyDelete