I've decided to make a change/update to this offering cycle. I'll announce last week's weekend on Monday as well....meaning I'll do drawings on Sunday evenings. After this past whirl-wind weekend, it makes sense :D
So our winners last week are:
Carrie - winner of all the patterns
Karol-Ann - winner of the Cats in the Attic UFO
Congrats to both of you...I've send emails to each of the winners, be sure to respond, please.
Ok....here are this weeks' offerings. Rules are below the offerings (because I know you all just want to see what I have first!)
#1 Offering - Hawaiian Blocks UFO
Again, from a swap over 7 years ago, these 4 blocks done on Kona Bay Black (not Jet) with Hawaiian designs made from batiks are just sitting in my home. I have started 4 more to accompany them using the Quilt Smart technique - so you will surely be able to finish this project quicker than I would. A total of 8 blocks that are 22" square and instructions for the Quilt Smart technique.
#2 Offering - Bible Blocks UFO
Another swap that sits waiting patiently to be made up into something special! This is from a Bible Block swap. All the blocks are based on that theme and I have also include some stars from a star swap I did as well. 11 Bible Blocks and 5 Star Blocks. All are 12 1/2 unfinished.
1. This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.
2. All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.
3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.
4. All items are "as is".
5. I must be able to "reply" to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can't win if I can't contact you.
6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week's Manic Monday post.
7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.
8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house :D
9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!
10. Please comment!! Needed a number 10 just to even the list out :D