Monday, September 10, 2007
Manic Monday Offerings Week #2
Here we go with the second week of offerings. I still have LOTS of items to part with, but I'll keep it to a two-some offering for now.
1. This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.
2. All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.
3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.
4. All items are "as is".
5. I must be able to "reply" to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can't win if I can't contact you.
6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Saturday, winner announced on Sunday.
7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.
8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house :D
9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!
10. Please comment!! Needed a number 10 just to even the list out :D
PLEASE update your profile so I can email you. If I can not contact you, you will not win a ufo. . . see #5 above!
Patterns. A group of three all instructions are in the bags and all have been used.
Cats in the Attic - is what I called this, but it's more like cats in the bag with purple fabric. The plan was to make attic window blocks with the kitties in the window part. I have all the kitties cut out (I think about 50) and about 6-8 yards of 2 purple fabrics to make the window sides. There is even a pattern for the block. This particular UFO is over 7 years old :D
Again, post if you are interested! Good luck!