Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch up with lots of pictures….

where to start...I haven't posted my past few weeks of work, so playing a little catch up here...

First I started creating a halloween wall hanging using Linderella's patterns, Bat Magic & Kool Kats. My goal is to have 2 bats and one cat in this piece....

I ran out of fusible stuff, so I'll get back to this project this weekend.

Next, I made up my challenge block for my shop's Challenge Fabric. This will eventually be put into a quilt for project linus:

This block is the one in the Rhythm and Blues kit I got. I can't wait to make out that quilt. It's going to be perfect for my bedroom with purples and blues. I had to resize and redesign the block to end up with a 12" finished block.

And for the past 2 weeks I have been working on this beauty. The pattern is from "Take Two and Add A Few" and the fabric is all in the line of In the Pink by Henry Glass....I'm very very happy with it.



And last but not least, a picture from my shop on Saturday....

8 comments:

  1. Totally love the challenge block! Well, the challenge fabric isn't too my liking, but I love what you've done with it and the design of the block. Also loving the take two quilt.

    And yes, we do need to plan another sewing day. I have no idea when I will be available, though. Mike's job is The Suck right now and he's not getting days off like he used to, even when he works in middle of the night. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilts and block. The shop looks inviting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your challenge block - I also have a "take two" quilt I am gong to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been keeping busy! I especially love the pink and brown - great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen in the UK8/31/2007 5:10 AM

    Love the Take 2... quilt - lovely soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of the shop front is beautiful. Who wouldn't want to go in a place that cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink and brown quilt ! Wonderful ! The shop looks great with those quilts hanging there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jovaliquilts9/05/2007 2:37 AM

    Sometimes I think I'm busy, then I read your blog! You get so much done. I really love the challenge block.

    ReplyDelete