which doesn't happened too often, so I'm tickled to be obligated!!
Today I've been tagged by one of my newest blogs to read (met her through swap-bot) at Littlewanda Crafts.
The Rules are: link to the person who tags you (which I've done above), post the rules before I make my list (which I'm doing), list 8 things about myself, and then tag other people and list links to their sites.
1. I'm left handed.
2. I was born in England (dad was US Air Force).
3. Was the oldest of 4 kids (2 brothers and a youngest sister)...well until I found out that my older sister (by 16 months) was given up for adoption before I was born. And I did find her and met her in 1998.
4. I was in the us air force for 4.5 years.
5. Met and married my husband of 20 years in Crete, Greece.
6. I've lived in Japan for 4.5 years and had my daughter there (again, military wife).
7. I work at my local quilt store: www.patchesquilting.com
8. Have lived in this home for over 7 years now....the longest in one place.
I don't like tagging folks, but here's a few names I would love to learn more about:
A Canary's Life, joaliquits, Lucy's Quilts, Pam's Pages