Sunday, July 29, 2007

I still have a job. . .

I think!? Yesterday went smoothly, though we were 8 cents short in the drawer, it happens when more that 2 people use the register.

My miter corners for border prints lesson was a bust....I have to rip off the border prints and then my co-worker will go with me step-by-step to make it look awsome. I still don't know what I'll do with this quilt, but I don't think I'm keeping it. At the same time, I have no clue how to sell it or how much to ask for it. Things to ponder.

Going to work on a couple swaps items today, most need to be completed by end of August. First I need to clean up my area. It amazes me how quickly I get things disorganized!

Need to download pictures also.....mental note.

1 comment:

  1. homemakerkate8/01/2007 11:50 PM

    Hi Toni!
    TY for commenting on my blog! On miters, the more you do the easier it gets. I have taught them by having students make a multi-miter pillow. 16"x16". Love your blog!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete