Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Woooo HOooooo!

Yah for productive-ness....let's see, first I cleared/picked up a LARGE area in my sewing area. You can now walk on the flower verses other stuff :D

Then, I set up my mega quilter and was SUCCESSFUL!!!!! It works wonderfully now - I'm a third way done with my charity quilt for Project Linus. Granted I still need LOTS of practice on it, but I'm very very happy!


Next, I pinned basted my baby quilt that needs to be done to present on Sunday. Finished all the quilting and started making the binding to add on tomorrow. It's 42" x 52" and I quilted it on my feather weight



In between I took a break and made a new drink - doesn't it look pretty - orange and pineapple juice, blueberry liquor (home brew) and a dash of banana schapps. mmmmmm...


Then I squared up my blocks for my civil war print project and hope to have the top sewn tomorrow.


What a groovy day!....not to mention I washed and changed my bedding too :D

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm a wee bit jealous --- yes, in fact I am!! What a great day, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it all looks great! I love the red white and blue especially. Tell us more about quilting on a feather weight...do you have a walking foot for it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm so glad that you didn't give up on the Mega Quilter and that you are making good progress with it :)

    The baby quilt looks great as does the CW project..

    Your new drink is right up my alley....Better watch out, I may show up one day asking for one....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your repro quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilting Pirate6/21/2007 3:29 AM

    Thanks Marisa! I'm not a repo fan, but I have lots from doing my Dear Jane quilt and so I might end up selling this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the civil war one. I have an idea floating around in my head for a patriotic quilt too. This is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quilting Pirate6/21/2007 8:28 AM

    Thanks Mama! I actually got this from a pattern. It only comes out to 33" x 16" and I am considering making it longer to look nicer on a table!

    ReplyDelete