Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Days off!!

And my focus over the next 2 days is to finish a baby quilt to present to my friend's son during his baptism this weekend. I think I can do it. Just need to quilt the blocks and bind and label....should be able to finish it! But if I get bored, I also have started a quickie in between project for a table runner - using some of my civil war prints!

If you are in the Maryland, Mt Airy area tomorrow through Saturday, all our FQs are $1. We have a huge table stocked full! All our batik/flannel/oriental FQs are $1.25. Once they are gone, they are gone (and they go!). We normally cut FQs but during these kinds of sales we don't. We only do this $1 sale twice a year!! What a way to start summer off!


You can find directions at: www.patchesquilting.com

Oh and there is still HOPE! I discovered yesterday that one of my settings for my mega quilter (machine on the quilting frame) was VERY OFF. And I think it might just have solved my thread breaking problem....so I'm going to test it out one more time today. crosses fingers

Off to start my sewing machine!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer I'm not even close to you. That's a smokin deal for FQ's :) Have a great sewing day!

    ReplyDelete