Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two accomplished goals…

well, I did get more house chores done - ya know the yukky stuff - laundry and kitty duty, but I'm more satisfied with my quilting accomplishments.

I already showed off my one top that awaits the final block in the bom project. I also cut out fabric I purchase from the Woodland Fairies line and finally designed a quilt to use it with . . . need more fabric though, not to much.

Lastly, I finished my wall hanging that I will teach a class at my LQS for. All I need to do is quilt it and bind, which I'll do this weekend. It's from the book Cups & Saucers (which I got as a gift for xmas and our shop carries) and this wall hanging is about 23" square. I'm going to use a check green for binding on the bias- - -it will be soo cool and my first time trying that effect out. I plan to free motion some "steam" and other curvy things within the 6" blocks.



Now to wait for my weekend to do some more sewing...I always have something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment