It's Friday again. . . what has the week gone? This week's theme is Paper Piecing.
Please feel free to post your own answers in your journal or blog. My answers can be found here.
1. Have you ever tried to paper piece a quilt block before?
2. If not, why? If yes, what did you make?
3. Is there a paper piecing pattern you are dying to test out (post a picture or a link)?
4. Have you ever designed your own paper piecing patterns?
5. Would you be willing to learn or teach someone about paper piecing?