Again, feel free to share your answers in my comments or in your own blog.
My answers are here.
Here's this week's installment - theme is Binding.
1. Do you make your own binding or purchase it?
2. Do you sew on your own binding or let the longarm machiner do it?
3. Double fold binding or Single fold binding?
4. Have you ever done strips/plaids on a bias binding?
5. Have you ever made binding on a scallop edge?
Some binding links:
How to Cut and Assemble Quilt Binding Strips
Continuous Quilt Binding
Making & Adding Binding