I haven't done Friday Fives in many years and rediscovered them as I was printing my blog2print last week and I think it's time to try them again. Feel free to play along and share you answers in the comments or in your own blog.
This week's theme for Friday Five is Quilting in General:
1. What is your favorite quilting technique?
2. What is your least favorite?
3. What is your favorite genre of fabric?
4. What is your least favorite?
5. Who is your favorite quilting personality?
1. Straight chain piecing. As long as I'm set up I can speed piece and continually sew. I always feel more accomplished with I'm chain piecing.
2. I don't have a "least" favorite, but if there is one technique I don't like the look of is raw edge appliqué.
3. Batiks. Love how they look, feel, sew nicely and don't need to worry about too many winkles.
4. Mmmm...civil war and 30's reproductions.
5. I have several favorites, but the 2 at the top are Mark Lipinski and Pat Sloan.