Monday, March 28, 2011

Another long weekend. . .

I love it when my husband comes and stays a long weekend.  Though I never get any sewing or cleaning done in the apartment, we do a lot in other areas.

We did take a road trip around a mountain - not intending to, but at least we were able to enjoy it.  I also spotted a Quilt Block on a building in Oliver Springs as part of the Quilt Trail in Tennessee.  Funny thing is this block is only a few miles up the road from me:
This block is so new (2010), I can't even find information on it!

I can't wait for him to finally be down in Tennessee.  The job search is the only thing left for him to get secured!

Last week I did some teaching and some pizza partying.  Watch my other blog for details.  I also received a wonderful Easter towel from Barb last week as part of one of my towel swaps!  Isn't he so cute!  I love him!

Hoping this week goes smoothly as I do have a few classes and a lot of cleaning up to do.  Just hope the warmer temperatures return.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you have had a busy few days! The towel you received is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so worried for a long time about the ugly towel but hope I spruced him up enough....thanks

    Glad you got to spend time with hubby...gets kinds lonesome without them.

    ReplyDelete