Saturday, February 05, 2011

Crazy past few weeks. . .

I've slack a bit on my blogging over the past few weeks - so much going on.  Hubby visited one weekend, been looking at house to rent/buy, teaching classes, been sick, created new routines.  Busy, busy, busy....not to mention finishing my Ocean Bargello!

So, I'm organizing my thoughts and sewing area to get some projects done now and catch up on blogging - of course reading blogs might take me several days!!

I have of course, gotten a little more sewing in besides the bargello - not much, but a little.  I finished my towels for my swap, they were simple and cute (in my opinion of course :)).  Here's a tease:
I received my fabric from "Let's Be Together" swap from Ms. Tamera in ND and promptly whipped up her block...again a tease until she gets it:
Well, here's a non-teasing picture - this is going to be my backing of my Ocean Bargello - it obviously was my inspiration when this fabric line called Tranquil Moments came into Patches back in the fall of 2009.

I pulled together my fabrics to do February's Jewels in the Crown BOM last night and plan to sew it up this evening.  Tomorrow is dedicated to sewing  - this week will have lots of show and tell!

Be sure to visit my blog this week, I'm excited to start up my Manic Mondays again!  What? You have no clue what that is?  mmmmm, it will be posted at 6 pm EST on Monday!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the backing for your Ocean Bargello. It would make great pillows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. Your towel tease looks interesting and I love the backing for your bargello quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the towel. I love the backing for the bargello.

    ReplyDelete