Saturday, January 08, 2011

Grateful Saturday



I haven't done this in a few weekend's due to holiday busy-ness.  So, that is a good place to start to be Grateful For. . .

1. Holidays seasons that emphasis family and friends.  While we daily, weekly and monthly make the efforts to share our love with our family and friends, it's more fun at these times where we also instill decades of traditions of foods, presents, rituals and routines.  Finding a new balance every year to be less stressful and more fulfilling is a wonderful blessing as we grow and mature with our relationships.

2. New Year routines.  Always feels like a fresh slate.  The holidays noise and bustle has come to a complete calm and you are standing in the stillness.  What's next?  You plan and prepare to do things different and better from lessons learned the year before.  I have never been a morning person, but I thoroughly enjoy watching the sunrise because it symbolizes a new day to start a new!

3. New followers!  I have 43? WOW, when did that happen?  Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to browse through my random happenings.  It's nice to know that folks look forward to seeing my posts.

Be sure to share your Grateful Thoughts for this week and visit Maxeabella's site for other Grateful Thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a "grateful" hiatis over the hols myself and I really missed taking the time to reflect. It's good to be back.


    I feel the same about hols and new years and I also share your other followers joy in your blog. You are always up to something interesting over here! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaay on the new followers, well done :) Jen

    ReplyDelete