Sunday, December 12, 2010
Weekly Grateful Thought
I have a lot to share from this past week, being I've missed posting for several days. Yet, I wanted to be sure I posted my grateful thoughts this week, even if it's a day behind.
This week was filled with everything unexpected. I had a sick kid home from school for 1/2 the week, I missed 3 days of work, I furbarred on missing a monthly business conference call, my car's check engine light came on and off --and was off at the shop and they couldn't determine there was a problem---of course it has now remained on since I left the shop---grrrrr, and I didn't get to sew anything for me. **insert big deep breath release**
This week was wonderful in so many other ways!
I'm grateful for:
1. Being able to work at home.
2. Knowing I have a car and it does run.
3. Having a wonderful husband surprise me with a weekend trip!
4. Watching my eldest daughter perform her Christmas Band Concert.
5. Watching my girls perform and hubby and I enjoying the Oak Ridge city parade. Creating a new family tradition!
This was a blessed week!