Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday Design Wall

Finished my tree skirt this yesterday evening......now I did take the quick, easy, and lazy way out mainly due to the time constrains (meaning no binding, sewing and turned inside out technique).  But my kitty and girls approve, so that is good enough for me:





Now on my design wall is still the presents which I'll slowly work on all week and plan to finish it during this week's Friday Night Sew In:



I've been doing a a lot of blog hopping, trying to find new and interesting blogs to follow.  And I found this fun game that I wanted to share with you to enjoy as well.  Holiday Bingo - blog style!  Click on the button to learn more!


Back to Sunday sewing...it's been a chilly wet cold deary kind of weekend - - perfect for sewing!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree skirt. I can't wait to see more of the presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree skirt is beautiful! Your present blocks are adorable. You have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete