Monday, December 06, 2010

Spreading a little cheer. . .

I have things I want to share with you, so please pop over to these sites and see what they are all about!

First, we need just a few more players with us for the next year doing this online Bee. Check out Let's Bee Together Blog for all the details!


Photobucket


Next, a friend I've known for many years makes her own jewelry and sells it. I have purchased several items from her over the years and my latest purchase is wonderful to say the least. Please go and pick out a nice holiday gift just for you from her Etsy store - - that is what I did. Here's my new earrings:
 You can visit her store here:  Sihaya Designs Jewelry
She also has a blog if you want to watch for updates:  Sihaya Designs Jewelry

Do you like to blog hop?  What about shop hopping?  I'm sure most of you have done this, but I just spent a few hours this weekend visiting 175+ online shops just to qualify for the huge give aways they do at the end of the time.  I did win a $25 pack of fabric from the FabShop Hop several years ago, and figured I need to win again :)  There are some really cool sites out there and I collected a few new ideas.  Start off here to find how to hop and good luck!

And one more fun site I discovered while hopping.  I haven't visited Stitch'n Heaven in Texas' website in a while and I missed out on this....this is cool and very piratical....you might see some of my own booty up for sell soon!!  (decided not to use their logos, fear of copyrights and all --and they are REALLY CUTE) 

Now back to some sewing, Mondays are work at home days!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about the Bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tony. Here I came over to your blog to thank you for commenting on mine and becoming one of my followers, and I see that Let's BEE Together sign. Oh it is very tempting, and I know it would be fun. I'm thinking about it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those shop hops are addictive! :-) but so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Toni,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

    Weren't Nana's just fabulous. We may have similar memories of our Nanas. I have very fond memories of desiring the very latest gown for the formal but we just couldn't afford it so my Nan would ask me for a picture from a magazine of what i would like and she would go through her fabric stash and create the so desired gown. It was so cool. The helping her create it and learning to use her machine was fabulous too.

    I have applied to join the quilting bee for next year and I am waiting to hear back to see if I have been accepted to participate. I am so very excited as I have never participated before.

    Thanks again and have a wonderful week :D

    Rochelle @

    www.rochellebuckley@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni,

    I may have posted the wrong message on the wrong blog, if that is the case, I apologise sincerely. I seem to have come up with two Toni's and I'm not sure if they are the same person.
    If I have the wrong Toni I am sorry. I have become a bit confused :-}

    Kind regards
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete