This week has tested everyone in the Eastern Tennessee area with 3" of snow and 1/4" of ice, kids staying home from schools and the finally week before Christmas. Yet, with all these stressful things, there is always something to be grateful for.
- I'm not all too happy with our heat pump - but at least we have heat and lots of love and quilts to keep us warm.
- Spending "school off" days with my girls.
- Knowing my husband is only a phone call away.
- Knowing my son and his girlfriend in Philly will be here for Christmas.
- Knowing I have all I need to live (and then some). My wants come in their own time.
What a blessed life I truly live!