Monday, November 01, 2010

Back on track!

So, I have returned after a fall break (kids had an entire week off of school-end of marking period) and trying to get back on track with life here!

The follage was gorgeous driving up and back from Tennessee to Maryland and home again.  I enjoyed a quickie trip down to Florida, visited a winery, saw the ocean & sunrise and my favorite spot Margaritaville.  Then I spent the last half of my week working at my shop, Patches Quilting in Maryland.

Saw a few friends and lots of old customers.  I just didn't have enough time to enjoy Maryland, my husband or all my dear friends.  Work is work.

One of my customers, Nancy brought in her complete Needle Nosh Block of the Month.  This is one of the Block of Month programs I taught at Patches and she was a part of my class.  She also won a blue ribbon in her county fair (Frederick County, MD)!

I have a lot of pictures and realized I never took any fallish pictures - - oh well, here's a few for you to enjoy, until I get some sewing done this week - - which I have lots to do!


Sunrise at Cocoa Beach

Margaritaville in Orlando with my friend, Stacie

My oldest playing up for Halloween- I think pink fits her!

4 comments:

  1. sorry I missed you while you were here. I'm glad you got to relax and enjoy some sun before the cold sets in. I'm still in flip flops so it's not too bad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you came to Florida at a good time. we have had perfect weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish I could have been in that class. The quilt is beautiful!

    I love your girl's pink hair! Last October, I got my hair dyed pink... parts of it were actually that same color. It was entirely unnatural looking, but so happy and bright. Fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete