Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vending

This past weekend I help Gina's Bernina Sewing Center vend at a local quilt show.  The Village Quilter's Guild in Telico Village, TN put on a very nice show with beautiful works of art.  It was fun meeting new customers (old to Gina's but new to me :) and bonding with other local shops. 

We were set up in the back end of a racketball court, so the first image is a pararamic view of the whole booth and then I went to the "view" deck and took a picture from above.

This was the in the welcoming area and just is a perfect example of the season:


Just a small sampling of my favorite quilts:







Whew....that was just one day of the weekend, more pictures to come.  4 days til the blog giveaway drawing. . .

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your pictures. There were some amazing quilts. I got a chuckle out of the fabric stash quilt :)

    ReplyDelete