Thursday, October 15, 2009

I wan't ready for today's post...

Just realized I never made it to Thursday's and Friday's posts!

I've been so busy between covering the shop while the boss is away at Quilt Market, to being a single parent for the last week, to having a guild meeting on Tuesday, to finishing up the commission job for work....I haven't had time to post something!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures!  I'm almost done with binding on my commissions!  At least my hubby returns home this evening.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be pleased to have him home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the hubby will be home today. Life does get in the way of what we enjoy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to your post though from the sounds of it someone is going to be quite busy. ( wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lokking forward to your post though from the sounds of it someone is going to be quite busy. ( wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete