Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Woot...

rolling, rolling, rolling....

I "had" to make binding to put on my latest quilts that came back from Penny.  I normally wait til I have at least 10 bindings in my binding bucket, but I made 7 and it's off my "to do list":

dsc07694

Now to apply 2 of those new binding to my quilts I got back from Ms. Penny yesterday.  I'm in love with my Kiwi Meltaway:

dsc076971 dsc07698

And my Blue Leaves is just as beautiful:

dsc07700 dsc07701

The Blue Leaves will be up for sale once the binding get on.

Off to work, hubby is on his way home!!

4 comments:

  1. quiltingcindy4/21/2009 4:40 AM

    B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L No need to say anything else. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you do your bindings. You are o ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! 7 less things to do!!! Hehehehe! Do you want to do the bindings for my 73 tops for me??? :)

    I love those quilts they are beautiful!

    Enjoy hubby being home!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a great idea to make up bindings ahead, well done! The quilts are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete