The lovely Cindy (who I've know for several years now via the internet) lovingly tagged me with this Honest Scrap Award! All I need to do for part 1 is reveal 10 facts about myself that I haven’t necessarily shared with anyone. mmmmm.....let's get personal:
- Born in the UK (my dad is retired air force)
- Left handed, most folks don't realize that unless you have seen me in person cut fabric :)
- I have a serious crush on Orlando Bloom.....hello, pirate here
- I beat Cindy by one state - I have been to all states but 9 and 10 different countries
- Went to 3 high schools--first one on the east coast (upstate NY), second one on the west coast (upstate California) and third smack in the mid-west (Iowa--where I graduated from).
- If you can't tell already, I'm a military brat, joined the air force and served for 4 years and married to now a retired air force man.
- I hate putting laundry away...I can wash and dry it all day long, but not put it away :P
- It's ALWAYS 5 O'clock where I am :D
- I don't like crowds, but I love being very social....kinda contradicting, huh?
- I miss going dancing at clubs.
Now, I must list 5 addictions……….this is going to be very easy:
- Peanut M&M's
- My Computer
Now to tagged 5 lucky bloggers---I'm picking some newbies to my blog so I can learn more about them: