To see all my awards, click on my awards page link above.
Now for me to pass it on to my favorite blogs (sorry if you have already received this award). This was hard being quite a few of ya'l already received this award :):
THESE ARE THE ROOLES.
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.
- Add links to those blogs.
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
- Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.
1. Quilting Cindy (Cindy) - Cindy does excellent machine applique and makes many fun things for her grandbabies (one on the way). Always bright fun projects!
2. Sew Much Fabric, Sew Little Time (Karol-Ann) - Watch how Karol-Ann's hubby takes over renovation of their home and as she moves her sewing stuff around to keep up :) With her 2 adorable little boys, Karol-Ann's life is full of love and excitement.
3. Quilting Fiesta (Betsy) - I haven't seen a full time working mom sew as much as I do. She posts daily with something else she has finished!
4. jovaliquilts (Cheri) -Cheri has a heart of gold and a lot of her quilting goes into Project Linus. Visit her pages to see what she is working on now.
5. Mundane matters in the life of lynn (Lynn) - One of the very few non-quilting blogs I follow. I met Lynn while I learned how to make blinkies a few years ago and she has inspired me to be more frugal, healthy and environmentally sound.
6. Quilted Epee (Anjea) - My bestest bud in Texas. Anjea is fun! Think of flamingos and sword fighting and you will think of Anjea :)
7. The Quilter (Paula) - Highly talented quilter who's work impressed me with challenging pieces and bright colors.
8. Verry Sherry (Sherry) -Working mom of two little girls with a new magazine to be publish. Read how her magazine developes.
9. SHNOODLE! (Lindsay) - Lindsay does the daily block from a calendar and it amazes me she will have done 365 this year, when she finishes....that is dedication!
10. QuiltDad (John) - Wonderful dad of 2 girls and 1 son, who enjoys Amy Butler fabrics and becoming very involved with swapping.