Monday, October 20, 2008

I have tired....

really, I have.   I've tired to post in my blog at least 3 times in the past week.  I have the drafts to prove it!  Just seems like I've been non-stop since I got home.  I have been at work 4 of the days, spent the last day at the local rennaisance faire, and had one day to myself only to spend it cleaning my sewing area.

I have started to create a web photo album of my vacation and did finish one round robin project.  I haven't done as much sewing as I hoped this week.

This week looks just as busy, with work today, off 2 days, then working Thursday through next Tuesday.  Whew.....I'm grateful for all the distractions, but I'm getting worn down.  If I can get through the next few weeks, I'll be ok.  Looking forward to my quilty retreat!

My husband started his new job last Wednesday (he lost his job end of July) and this aids a lot with my stress levels and it's nice to pay bills again.

I still have lots of pictures to share, but here's one of my favorite from faire yesterday - Sharon, Eva and me



I hope to catch up with my blog and others over the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel caught up and happy soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quiltingcindy10/20/2008 3:31 AM

    Congrats to the DH on his new job! I completely understand how life can get in the way of our fun. I'm just glad to see posting. Take a few minutes for yourself with a good cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the trip pictures. It is always hard to catch up once gone. But you will and we will be here to help you.

    ReplyDelete