Saturday, September 06, 2008

Girlie Groupie Fan Moment...

ya know it's funny but if I just say "hi, I'm the quilting pirate" people know me :)  Like Mr. Mark Lipinski, who tried his best to zipppp into the Harrisburg quilt show for a meeting and zipp out....by some miracle of chance, I was one of the lucky ones to stop him, give a hug and a kiss and say hi!   I was such a goof :) No pictures, but I have witnesses :)

His fabric was everywhere, he was soo excited!  So was I!  Donna picked some more up for her Take 5 project for a college gift!

I have lots of other great stuff to share, including awsome -- just awsome quilts, new projects and wonderful traveling mates:



L-R Back: Donna, Pam, Eva, Jackie 2, Jane.  Me & Cheryl in front

We all fit nicely into the Pirate Mobile!  I'm glad I didn't have to fight for a seat in the back :)

More later, I have to go to work now.....oh and I have a new sewing table too....

5 comments:

  1. quiltingcindy9/06/2008 3:18 AM

    I love the pictures of you and your quilting buddies, all of you always look so happy. I can't wait to see your loot. Have fun at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group of girlies!!!

    Thanks Bren, they were fun group to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing all your new eye candy.
    How cool to meet a celebrity!

    I've met Mark before, he is truly a fun guy! Just like the magazine! New eye candy is always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you got to see Mark again! But no pictures?!?!?! :-P

    I said I had witnesses.....and he mentioned me in his blog..LOL I'm soo happy he is writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] A little sighting from The Quilting Pirate:              http://thequiltingpirate.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/girlie-groupie-fan-moment/ [...]

    ReplyDelete