Thursday, May 08, 2008

Miss me?

:) I do that ya know....if you look through my blog, I'm a posting fool for a week, then I take a break! But I'm back! (actually, I wait til I have lots of pictures to show off before I post again LOL)

First, I must show off my 4 Season Swap Quilt that arrived from Australia yesterday with goodies!! This beautiful quilt (has all my favorite colors) and was made by Lorraine.



So, this week has a been a bit weird with being home from work on Monday, working Tuesday late and of Wednesday, so one would think I would have tons done...well, sorta. I finished my booty swap piece, I got 11 more blocks done for my Sunflower Batik quilt, made my name tag for my guild, started my block 7 from my Flower BOM (from last year), I made a new pillowcase for a friend (after the embroidery I did for her original one messed up...le sigh), received some fun gifts from a friend and did a little shopping.....so, want to see pictures?





I work today and tomorrow, but this weekend I have off! So, I do plan to complete some top and maybe quilt a few smaller ones!

I'm behind on responding to comments, but I'll catch up today--so you might be seeing a few emails from me :)

3 comments:

  1. quiltingcindy5/08/2008 4:48 AM

    Your quilt from the 4 Season swap is fantastic. Love the gifts. I hate when you don't post. :(

    Ahhhh, thank you Cindy! I do love honking my own horn sometimes too much and think folks get bored with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I misssed you!

    Ahhhhhhhhh.... :) hehehe, thanks Karol-Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your pictures. You have been very busy. Signed up for Flickr to post to your account.

    ReplyDelete