Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm sooo pooped...

it's been a long week of fun, traveling, working, and classes! I'm tired....

Though I'm preparing my items for tomorrow's Scrappy Houses Workshop, which I have been looking forward to for over 2 months now :) I'm doing Halloweenie fabric, again all out of my stash, should be fun!

I got 35 more 4 patches done this morning and hoping to just sit and finish the rest over the next hour before I go to bed. I'm a goof and want to show them to Bonnie tomorrow - though I'm very sure she has seen enough over them over the past few days of workshops from other groupies fans.

I love watching Star Wars---sorry, got side tracked.

My boss finished up Kendra' purple star quilt --Kendra has named the quilt The Purple Comet and of course expects me to have the binding done....yesterday. I'll sew it on tomorrow evening and then work on the hand work part of it over the week. I'll get pictures to share, the design is soo cute and simple and of course Kendra is tickled.

Off to sew and sleep...did I mention I'm pooped?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are exhausted!!! You really have had a long week! Rest up!!!
    Kristie

    I wish I could rest up...won't get to, til maybe Wednesday....maybe. I swear I need a week off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy houses! Oh boy, I'm so envious. Waiting (im)patiently for ALL the pictures!!!

    :) Ok, working on it. Took some fun ones during class today, need to organize what I did to take pictures of that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to travel constantly back in the 80's... it is SO exhausting! Time to put your feet up and turn on the tube and sew until you fall asleep!

    Caron in Michigan
    http://blog.caronmosey.com

    I bet it was back then without all the conveniences as there are now. I'm just pooped from putting to much into a schedule. I'll catch up someday :) And I watch Star Wars and sewed and went to sleep, just like you suggested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. scrappy, halloween houses??? Wish I could be there! Have a wonderful time!

    I wish you could be here as well! I need to do a retreat here in MD and invite all my blogger friends to play with me :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete