Wednesday, April 09, 2008

fyi....

Earth Day is my birthday, I just celebrated it with my friend while we were together in Florida...though it looks like she might be up next weekend to celebrate it here in Maryland :)

Another friend, the wonderful Anjea of Austin, Texas, is coming in 8 days to hang out with me....squeeeee!!!

A day of productiveness.....I think.  I almost have my table topper done for Friday's Civil War Club meeting (pictures coming) and started my center in my Stars Around the Garden---that might not be completed by Saturday.

Spent the afternoon with Cheryl - we always seems to chat forever before we start getting creative, I think it's warm up excerise and then did some walking with one of my non-quilty friends Sati.  She is trying to get me active and walk to loose inches.  I'm trying.  I need a dedicated buddy, otherwise I won't go.

I got 1 load of laundry done, toilet cleaned and some errands runned also.....so, I think I'm pooped now.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment