Saturday, March 29, 2008

And so it's the weekend...

and I can't believe all I've done this week and I still have the weekend to play!

Ya'l know I am still on the binding/backing kick - I had to put them aside for the past 2 nights so I could hand bind a baby quilt, which I'm presenting to it's new owner this evening (and in the wash - pictures will come later).  My fingers are sore!  Also, set up a swap and made goofy graphics to go along with it.  I think I'm pooped.....but I have pictures!

I have added new pictures to my flickr account, but I never shared the completed top of my Irish Flip Flops:

dsc05073a.jpg

And my flamingo pillow case I made on my weekend away:

dsc05070.jpg

Off to sew some binding and backings....need to finish those goals for the week.  More picture to share tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Love the flamingo fabric!! And I have never heard the phrase "poopers beans" before, but it made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your flip-flop quilt - fabulous fabrics and colours. Good luck with the binding - my favourite bit - except for buying fabric- lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Irish Flip Flop and that pillowcase will make you dream of the ocean every time you sleep on.

    ReplyDelete