Sunday, December 30, 2007

Curiosity and a Challenge for you….

I'm in the process of reviewing all my hard quilty work in 2007 and I'm curious how hard did you work?

So, I'm offering free stuff to one lucky winner. Here's the challenge:

Starting TOMORROW create a blog post with the following:

1. Go to flickr.com or photobucket.com and create a slide show of all the completed items (quilting related) you have done THIS past year. Or where ever you can create a place to show off all your projects - I think a slide show would be the best.
2. Then in the same post share your list of UFO's you are starting 2008 off with.
3. Lastly, add your yearly goals for 2008.
4. Be sure to comment in my blog that you have done this - I don't read everyone's blog daily and I might miss your entry.

I will be offering a special winning to one lucky participant, I'm not sure what it is yet - but it will involve fabric and notions of some kind. I'll raffle everyone's name (who has posted ALL the above info) in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner next Sunday (January 6th) evening. So, get make sure you have your post in before then.

If you read my live journal community as well, this winning is separate from that one and so you can enter there and here.

Next week, January 7th, I'll be starting my Manic Monday Offerings again (and announce the last winners).

I'm off to do mine now and will post it later today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what's going on but it looks like you've done alot of things and are starting new ones.

    ReplyDelete