Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday Offerings



Here are last week's winners:
Studio Christine - the magazines
Julia - the stocking

Congrats to you both...I've send emails to each of the winners, be sure to respond, please.

Updated rules - please read before committing to winning!

Rules:

1. This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.

2. All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.

3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.

4. All items are "as is".

5. I must be able to "reply" to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can't win if I can't contact you.

6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week's Manic Monday post.

7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.

8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house :D

9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!

10. If shipping is going to be over $5.00 for your package, I will ask you (nicely of course) to please pre-pay for the shipping costs before I mail your winnings to you.

Here are this week's offering.
Offer #1:


4 precut Snowmen Panels - I have no clue how old these are, but they are pre-cut (I would strongly suggest recutting them). I had plan to make pillows with these, you can use them for many things - last minute gifts! Easy to make up something quick!

Offer #2:


Snowfall Kit - I created. There are homespuns and flannels in this UFO bag. LOTS. I picked out this pattern to go with the fabrics, but you can do whatever you wish. There is 1/2 yard pieces of flannel, a Fat Eighth bundle of homespuns, and even tossed in some holiday looking hand towels I figured I could sew into this project. There will be extra shipping charge on this Offering. $5 for USA, $10 for outside USA. Must be paid before I ship the item.

12 comments:

  1. anne bebbington10/15/2007 4:21 AM

    Ooh yes please count me in for both of these draws - I'm just starting to get my head round the concept of Christmas for this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studio Christine10/15/2007 4:34 AM

    getting in early, LOL

    the kit looks very interesting, please add me to the draw

    unfortunately not "into" snowmen, Dhristmas in OZ is VERY hot, and we don't get snow in winter where I am :>(

    and thank you again for Manic Monday.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be in the drawing for the quilt kit. I love flannel and homespuns. Thanks for the stocking from last week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I'd like to be added to the Snowfall kit drawing.

    Thanks! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip Mama Crafts10/15/2007 7:48 AM

    Please put me in the drawings I love the snow fall one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add me to your drawing. The kit would go nicely with my Christmas stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add my name to the drawing for the snowmen panels. I'm planning on making a wall hanging for my DIL for Christmas and the panels would give me a head start. Thanks -LadyDi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh put me in for both please. I sent you the money to cover postage for my winnings. It is wrapped in a magazine page so just ignore that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to be entered in your drawing for the quilt panels. My little grandson would love these!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. please put me in the drawing for the snowfall kit :)

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'd love to enter the draw for your snowfall kit. Please count me in. I love flannels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Louisiana Momma10/17/2007 5:21 AM

    just discovered your blog thru the RRbloggers ring.. I would like to be put in the drawings.. how generous of you :-)

    ReplyDelete