Thursday, August 02, 2007

First post in August. . .

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I was expecting...had my first root canal and while yes it hurt, I'm doing very well today. So, yesterday I did some stash playing and planning what I need to get focus on.

I didn't realize I had 14 completed tops just waiting to be quilted - - - problem being I have no batting!!! So, I need to get 8 yards of 120" batting today (I think that might hurt more than the root canal!). And I need 2 backings.

Next I do some brain storming on my swaps to get them going. I have several that are due this month and one next month. Need to put all dates in one post for ease of keeping track:

Row by Row Swap (through The Quilting Post) - due by August 15th
The Stitchery Swap - due Sept 1st
The Four Season Swap - due Sept 30th
Halloween Block Swap (through The Quilting Post)- due October 1st

Also have Pay It Forward Items I want to get done by December.

So, today is sewing and shopping....oh and I have some Dove Chocolate...I will be a happy camper!

3 comments:

  1. Helen in the UK8/02/2007 7:26 AM

    Root canal - ouch, ouch, OUCH!!
    Glad you are not feeling too bad. Enjoy your shopping and then getting stuck into that long list of projects - which made me feel quite giddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn / vigilant208/02/2007 9:09 AM

    A root canal??? Wow, you are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oowww -- you deserve that Dove, sewing and shopping! All good for what ails you --
    (PS - my word verification on this comment is "fqfqwfq" Now how hard is that? LOL! I can spot a fq a mile away!)

    ReplyDelete