Thursday, August 16, 2007

A few of my favorite things. . . .

I figured it was a good idea to do a more detailed kinda post about my likes, dislikes and other info, especially being I sign up for swaps and it would help others in creating fun things for me! So, here's a happy break down of some of my favorite things:

A few of my favorite things:

~ Color - Purple, lime, turquoise, jewel tones, fall colors
~ Fabrics - batiks, halloween, beachy
~ Flower - sunflowers
~ Hobbies - Quilting, gardening & photography
~ Things - Cats, herbs, candles, tiki-beachy things
~ Season - Fall
~ Holiday - Halloween
~ Drinks - water, wine, tea, coffee, Starbucks
~ Food - spaghetti, grill cheese with tomato soup
~ Candy - dark chocolate, Dove chocolate, Godiva
~ Car -my blue Sebring Convertible
~ Magazines - McCall's Quilting, Quilting Newsletter (both I already subscribe to)
~ Vacation Spot - Key West
~ My Faith - Pagan
~ TV Shows - 4400, Super Natural, Eureka, The Dresden Files, Star Gate (all of them), CSI Las Vegas, Old and New Dr. Who - scifi is my favorite channel :D
~ Movies - (I watch these ALL the time, especially when I'm sewing) Mostly Scifi & Fantasy, Pirates of the Caribbean, LOTRs, Grease, 10 Things I Hate About You, Knights Tale, Kingdom of Heaven, Count of Monte Cristo, Everafter, Princess Bride, Harry Potter, Narnia, She's All That

I don't have many dislikes....really besides Brussels Spouts and mustard greens (both the only veggies I won't eat).

Really though I'm easy going and love surprises. Think I need to make this a link on my side bar for future referencing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment