Normally, when I do these I can easily pick a theme based on my quilting projects throughout the week. This week I'm actually pretty clueless to a theme. Oh wait, I got one!
This week's theme: Color Choices
1. Do you notice yourself choosing light, medium, or darker tones the most?
2. Which specific color group do you tend to gravitate towards?
3. What colors/themes/genres fabrics do you consider "outside your comfort zone"?
4. Do you notice, over time, your color choices change?
5. Do you ever purchase fabric out side your comfort zone?