Happy New Year's!
It's funny every year I read and listen to folks mention how bad the previous year has been and how they hope and wish for a better new year. I wish they find that peace and happiness they are looking for and deserve this year. Everyone deserves happiness and peace.
Every year is hard, difficult and sad - - yet, there is always positive and so many blessings to be thankful for. It seems sometime we focus more on the bad because of the emotional impact it has. But I think if we list all the good, the bad seems to disappear - or at least minimize.
I think, if we start the year off with a mindset of gratefulness, when trouble does happen we can adapt to it a little easier.
I'm grateful for:
- My husband and his journey home.
- My kids and their challenges and successes in their lives.
- My furry friends.
- My new relationships with friends.
- My old relationships with friends that continue to grow.
- My paycheck, food on the table, roof over my head, electricity and the internet.