Monday, August 01, 2011

First Week In July

As I went through my plathera of pictures for July, I thought the easiest way to share them was by weeks.

Let's start way back on July 1st...man that was awhile ago and seems like AGES!  My wonderful son, Allen and my future daughter in law, Fallon drove from Philly to Tennessee to spend the 4th of July weekend with us!  Oh and Linguine too (my grandpuppy).  We watched fireworks and spent a touristy day up in Gatlinburg enjoying the Hillside Winery and Hard Rock Cafe.  Also got to take a ride in a gondola.

Of course the time flew soo fast and it seemed harder this time to say good bye - I just wish they were all closest.  Here's our week in pictures.



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun slide show - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing tourist in my own town/state. Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the ride-a-long! Glad to see you had such a good time away from us. ;^)

    ReplyDelete