Thursday, June 30, 2011

Block of Months

I'm so behind on my Block of the Months, but I at least caught up by one month.....and yeah, and I started a new one last month....

My Mystery Christmas BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop, I have 2 more blocks to finish up and I have the finishing kit which has a A LOT of tiny square in a square corner stones - yikes!

Back To Nature by Tonga for Timeless Treasure.  I'm SOOO excited to wrap this one up, it's going to be SOo pretty.  I actually started their new BOM with a local shop and it's a different color palette - I just love batiks!  I this is the center part of the BOM, I have 2 more months to complete with this one.

My Stars Around the Garden, this is month 4 - so I have a long way to go on this one.
I need to work on my Jewels of the Crown BOM, as well.  I can't wait to move into my new sewing studio so I can be more organized and have an active sewing life again!

11 comments:

  1. You are getting a new sewing studio...whohooooo hope you show it.

    Love all of your blocks, your quilts are going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your blocks are wonderful! I love the batiks!! I get my Mystery Designer back from the long arm quilter tomorrow - woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Back to Nature block is making me drool! Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mystery Christmas block is so cute. You can never have too many batiks. The other blocks are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new sewing studio? How exciting!! I would love to see it when you get all settled. Maybe I can find a new organizing trick or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blocks, love the present with bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really love that Christmas BOM. Beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that Christmas BOM! Each block is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun blocks! I love batiks as well-- and the earthy tones in that Back to Nature block are totally up my alley.

    Sigh... too many projects, too little time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Toni I haven't seen you around blog land in awhile and you haven't posted. Just wondering if you are doing ok. Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete