Feel free to play along and share you answers in the comments or in your own blog.
This week's theme for Friday Five is You:
Ms. Lacy awarded me with this cute button - thank you Lacy! One of the desire requirements is to share 7 things about yourself . . .well, I think 5 will work just nicely. Here are the rest of the guidelines:
- Thanks the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 (or 5) things about yourself.
- Give this award to several newly discovered bloggers (see my suggestions below my answers).
1. I just took both of my kids to a mid-night showing of Pirates of the Caribbean - I'm cool like that (ok, it was more for me, but they really enjoyed the movie and the time together).
2. I am left-handed.
3. I have worked as/in a telecommunication equipment repairer, a medical assistant, day care provider, service call center, an account payable, Tupperware consultant, Partylite consultant, inside sales, administrative assistant, instructor, webmaster, and mom.
4. I have mini wall poster of Will Turner on the back of my bedroom door --thanks to my kids.
5. I love my gray hair!
A few of favorite bloggers - not necessarily new ones, but good ones none the less. And I pass this award on to each of them.
1. Gary Rupert's Blog - great thinking posts every morning.
2. Just About Cindy
3. Quilting Fiesta
4. Stray Stitches
5. Threaded Mess
6. A Left-Handed Quilter
7. Crafty Musings
8. The Quilty Home