Feel free to play along and share you answers in the comments or in your own blog.
This week's theme for Friday Five is Sewing Machines:
1. How many sewing machines do you have?
2. Which machine is your "regular-go to" machine?
3. Do you own a specialty machine (serger, embroidery, longarm)?
4. Have you inherited a sewing machine?
5. If you could upgrade your "go-to" machine, no price limit, what would you upgrade to?
1. Currently, 4.
2. My Husqvarna 870 Quilt.
3. Yes,serger and embroidery machine.
4. Yes, my grandmothers Bernina, that my great aunt purchase 1 year before I was born.
5. Well, my next machine will be a long arm by year's end - but if I purchase another sewing machine it would be a Bernina 830.