Join Kim (A Peach In Stitches) with her weekly goals. She has a a Mr. Linky on her blog if you wish to share your goals and work through them weekly. I borrowed her beautiful graphics as well, thanks Kim!
1. Goose Tracks, 2 months worth (meaning about 8 blocks, each takes about an hour to make). DONE. I got 10 - only 12 more to go, plus the borders.
2. BOMs - 12 Days of Christmas, Tonga Batik. Busted - not done.
3. Mystery Quilt for MAQ. Worked on this, but still need to catch up to the current clue.
4. Embroidered T-shirts. DONE.5. Future Class Planning. Some, need to work on this some more.
1. Patchwork Square Quilt Along
2. Block of the Months.
3. Clean Sewing area.
4. Mystery Quilt.
I will draw a winner for my "quickie give away" later this afternoon. Stay tuned!