If you wish to do your own Monday Milestones, be sure to visit Kim (A Peach In Stitches) and put your link on her post!
1. Pre-post entire week's of blog posts! - Done. Totally successful, now to keep it up and do the same with my TLC's Quilt Studio Blog. It's soo much easier.
2. Goose Tracks - Nodda. My embroidery machine is going to the shop :( But class is this Thursday night!
3. Once A Season Swap project - started, not finished
4. Stay At Home Round Robin - nope
5. Stars in the Garden (I'm a few months behind) - nope
This past week I was kinda focused on other things, like working for Theresa and getting organized to make tops for her. I also took part in the Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild on Saturday - which I truly enjoyed and will continue to attend meetings and participate in various projects.
1. Once A Season Swap - finish and mail tomorrow!
2. Finish several mug rugs I have for various swaps.
3. Class samples for upcoming spring/summer classes. It's a never ending thing.