Well Ms. Nancy did her magic and picked out #4 for January's UFO for the month.
That is this:
More details.....I took part of a swap in 1999 (yeppers, this project is over 10 years old!) where we picked out background fabric out and selected a block. Mailed out our fabric and the swappers added theirs. I ended up with 16 blocks and made a few more extras to make this quilt larger for my husband who is a big University of Tennessee fan. I had to redo a lot of the blocks and then when I started putting the rows together, I got so frustarted with how the blocks weren't lining up, I just put this project away. I'm still embarressed by how it lays out on the design wall, but at this point I just want it done and pray my longarmers can do magic for it to lay down flat. So basically all I need to do is finishing sewing the rows together, add a the top/bottom inner borders pieces and an outer border. I already have the backing and enough orange for the binding. I should be able to knock this UFO out quickly.